Hedgie Whisperer's

Hedgie Whisperer's
Thank your for visiting our blog

Total # Of Visitors

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Update from one of our Owners



Willow peaking through her toy
Its just awesome to hear from owners of previous litter little ones.  Quite often the stories they send to me via email come with pictures of how the little one is doing since they went home to the fur-ever homes.  Recently I received an email from Rebecca with some great pictures of Willow.  They are all shown here.
Thanks Rebecca!  Here is her story:
 
Just thought I'd share these cute pictures of Willow that I took recently.
She's doing very well, very sociable and curious but she'll also fall asleep in my lap if she feels like it.
Hope all's well!
Willow playing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your pet owner experience with Hedgehogs. Ask us a question if we do not have the answer for you in our Tips & Tricks or Care Management website pages.