Hedgie Whisperer's

Hedgie Whisperer's
Thank your for visiting our blog

Total # Of Visitors

Monday, July 18, 2011

More babies from Bristol

June 15, 2011 - Litter
Wow its been so long since I have posted, life and work have just kept me so busy!  I owe you all an apology for not putting any postings for some time now!

We have babies born June 15, 2011 from Bristol, sire - Zebo.  Bristol and Zebo are the proud parents of five Cinnamon Snowflake/Pinto babies.  All babies are doing great and eating and drinking and wheeling on their own at time of this posting.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I love each individual baby from the time I pick them up for the first round of hand taming right up until they leave.  I fall in love with each of them each and every time.  Good thing I don't have the room to expand the herd too much or I may just keep them all LOL.

All the babies and mom have been doing great since the birth and the babies are now on their own waiting to go to their new fur-ever homes.

I will be posting more news in the next couple of days so as always "stay quilled"  Talk with you all soon.

Hedgie Whisperer Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your pet owner experience with Hedgehogs. Ask us a question if we do not have the answer for you in our Tips & Tricks or Care Management website pages.